Thursday, February 9, 2012

Social Drinking Excellence: Some Norwegian Guy

Normally I give you a tale straight out of a police report about some fella or gal that got blotto and decided to do something extraordinary. But I have no real background story on this, and as far as I know this gentleman hasn't broken any laws (unless you count "common sense" as a law). But I think we can all agree, that he is wholly deserving of a Rummy Award for his actions in this little video gem. (Kids, don't try this at home...)





I literally have nothing to add here. Other than this: What's more foolhardy—operating a chainsaw while drunk, or operating a chainsaw while in your underwear? The answer is "C: Operating a chainsaw while drunk and in your underwear, and on skates."

Sir, your Rummy is in the mail. Instead of putting a special gift inside of it for you, I want you to pour some of that vodka into it and send it back. I've gotta try this stuff.

Thankfully, I don't skate. (Yet?)

No comments: