Thursday, January 26, 2012

On the Job with Sajak

Pat Sajak is even cooler than you thought.

From The Washington Post:
In an interview with ESPN 2’s “Dan Le Batard Is Highly Questionable,” Sajak said he and White used to imbibe when he “first started and was much younger and could tolerate those things:”

    We had a different show then. ... Vanna and I would have two or three or six [drinks during our two-and-a-half hour dinner break] and then come and do the last shows and have trouble recognizing the alphabet. They’re really good tapes to get a hold of.
    You know, Pat Sajak, I’m sure someone out there in Internet land is diligently searching for them at this very moment.
Apparently, there’s no alcohol-induced tomfoolery going on at “WHEEL (pause) OF (pause) FORTUNE!” anymore: “If I were to inhale the cork [from] a bottle of wine, I would probably keel over. I’m getting a little older for this. I would be hesitant to have anything to drink now. Although I'm hammered at this moment.”





No comments: