Start the clock...
- To be fair, if you were stuck in Arkansas, wouldn't you drink at least three times the legal limit, just to cope with being stuck in Arkansas?
- ...In fact, shouldn't the "legal limit" be a minimum, and not a maximum, in Arkansas?
- Wait, she crashed her car into a mobile home? First of all, the term "mobile home" has always seemed a little inaccurate to me, since I don't think I've ever seen one on the road. I know they have wheels, and it's not the tornadoes that are delivering them to the trailer parks. But every time I see one, it's completely immobile. And second: If these things are mobile, how are they always in harm's way? Tornadoes, hurricanes, drunk drivers, and childhood obesity just seem to have a radar lock on mobile homes.
- SHE GOT AWAY?! Who was the officer in pursuit? Clancy Wiggum?
- You know, last year some of us bought TJ's son a Power Wheels for his birthday. Looks like I have an exit strategy.