Monday, May 23, 2011

Man of the People

"Mmm-mmmmm, bitch!"

I'm not the biggest fan of Guinness, unless I'm dropping a Jameson & Bailey's bomb into it. But I would gladly drink down a pint of it, if I was doing so with the President. And the First Lady gets wifey-props, too, for her little mini-mug.

From AOL Travel:
Obama looked at the assembled crowd and quipped, "I have been told that people are very particular about the person behind the bar." He then glanced at the bartender and said "So people ask for this guy?"

He then took a long sip and said "That's good stuff there."

He looked around a bit, put his hand in his pocket, pulled out some money and stated: "I just want to show that the President pays for his beer."

Obama downed the thick beer in only four slurps. Christy O'Sullivan, a government clerical worker who took a long lunch break to watch the Obama's trip to Moneygall, told the AP: "The president actually killed his pint! He gets my vote. He's the first president I've actually seen drink the black stuff like he's not ashamed of something."


No comments: