Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy 2008

The past couple of weeks have been full. And, if you've been keeping up with my posts, you have probably noticed that these two weeks have been damn near overwhelming. But I'm back at work, and I'm still standing (barely). New Years Eve was...interesting. My friend had a small party at her place, and we did it up righteously. There were some extracurricular activities that took place later in the night, but there's no need to embarrass those involved by putting their business (or mine) out there. But like I said, it was interesting.

Here are some pics and a video that do a pretty good job of summing up my Holiday vacation.


12/21 -- The Benitos Boogie Girl
Grace, thy name is cheap beer and tramp stamps.




12/26 -- Bacardi Special at Diesel $2 Bacardi drinks until midnight? Yes, please.


12/27 Folinos So lonely. Sienna Miller got kicked out of here before. Poor girl missed out.



12/28 Post-Rehearsal Dinner Drinking The Crown Royal Extra Rare makes its debut.



12/31 Merry New Year It's a celebration, bitches.


And there you go. I should have ended with a picture of some Tums and Gatorade, because that's the phase of detox I'm going through right now. I think it's cruel and unusual punishment that I'm only a day or two removed from jumping back into the regular weekend swing. My liver's starting to look like Apollo Creed in Rocky IV. But when the theme music cues up, best believe I'll be back in action.

1 comment:

TJ said...

Now THAT'S an appropriate use for champagne.